you belong here.
We believe in tangible, meaningful connections.
We believe it takes a village to be courageous... to speak from your heart, to be inspired and create.
We believe in collaboration over competition.
We believe the deepest form of healing is rooted in community + belonging.
That is why we created the Village Collective - a heart-centred, light-filled space for inspiring workshops, thought-provoking conversations + soulful experiences.
We invite you in. You belong here.
sound healing • energy medicine • healing herbs + flower essences • functional nutrition • meditation •
• healing arts think tank • women's circles
MINDFUL ENTREPENEUR OFFERINGS
intentional graphic design • empowered business coaching • learning labs • creative workshops • artist + soulpreneur pop ups • community studio space • podcast recording
While we lovingly wait for our community to be ready for group offerings,
we are pleased to offer all of our private* offerings + a limited edition collection of handmade products.
*We are happy to do group events with members of the same cohort,
depending on the current health restrictions.
A beautiful light-filled, heart-centred space in
historic Currie Barracks.
A sacred space for a variety of intentional uses including but not limited to:
Yoga/Meditation/Sound Healing classes
(EN)COURAGE Project speaker series
Blank Space for recording your online/business videos
Pop up shops
• • •
• Centrally located with lots of free parking
• Beautiful light + very quiet
• Multiple configurations including:
• open space for floor seating,
perfect for seated meditation
(accommodates up to 15)
• chairs set in a circle or rows (accommodates up to 15)
• tables with chairs
(accommodates up to 12 with two separate tables; or 10 around the 2 tables grouped together)
• treatment bed with comfy seating for practitioner and client
• Refreshment bar with Santevia Alkaline water, kettle + Nespresso coffee machine.
• Projector + Screen available on request
• Available at an affordable rate that supports your business growth
• We will happily promote all events hosted in the studio in our calendar of events + on our social platforms